Placement: Cilamaya, Kab. Karawang.
- Possess at least Bachelor Degree in Information Technology.
- Have a minimum of 5 years experienced in IT Operation, IT General Support or System Administration.
- Experience and having knowledge in the following areas is a must: System Administration in O365 products, Microsoft Server Administration, Azure AD, Microsoft Security Application, Various Hypervisor Platform, SAP Basis, Linux Administration, Data Backup Operation, Maximo System Administration, HCI Technology.
- Having knowledge in Data Management, Cloud Computing will be an advantage.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Able to work independently and in a team with minimum supervision.
- Has good communication (written and spoken) effectively in English.
Placement: Jakarta Head Office
- Must possess a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting / Finance/Banking from a reputable local University.
- Proven working experience of at least 6 years in the finance & Indonesia tax area in a multinational company.
- Working experience in an IPP/ Power Plant company and/or a big 4 audit firm for at least 2 years is a good point.
- Excellent understanding of tax regulations. Tax Brevet certification will be a distinct advantage.
- Capable of work effectively and precisely with minimum supervision and able to meet established goals & objectives within the specific deadline.
- Good in communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Fluency in English both verbal and written English is mandatory.
- Have an advanced skill in Microsoft Excel and experienced in SAP or equal accounting computerized system.
SENIOR PROCUREMENT OFFICER
Placement: Cilamaya, Kab. Karawang
- Has at least a bachelor’s degree from a reputable university, preferably from mechanical/electrical/industrial major.
- Has a minimum 7 years of working experience as a Procurement Officer in power plant-O&M company.
- Familiar with the Local Legislation associated with all procurement activity.
- Good knowledge of Local & International procurement processes (including Incoterm provision) for the Power Industry.
- Good knowledge of Commercial & Legal aspects and also the business process covering the procurement activity.
- Thorough understanding of Health, Safety, Environmental & Quality Control program related to power Industry.
- Experience with the use of ERP system (SAP,Maximo,etc).
- Fluent in the use of MS Office programs.
- Has the ability to communicate and negotiate (written&spoken) effectively in English.
- Mature personality, strong negotiation, good communication skills with internal & external parties.
- Able to work independently with a minimum supervision.
Send your CV to: