Maintenance Staff (Karawang)
Job Summary :
- Conducting preventive maintenance and machine repair for all production machinery to ensure all machines can operate smoothly based on safety standard.
- Assist supervisor to control maintenance schedule of production machinery.
- Regular preventive maintenance.
- Record all maintenance activity.
- Control safety, environment, and quality achievement.
- Bachelor degree in Electrical, Mechanical, or Instrumentation Engineering.
- At least 4 years of working experience in Maintenance.
- Profound understanding of electrical & mechanical theory, instrumentation, and automation.
- Understanding in ISO 9001.
- Good maintenance management and troubleshooting skill.
- Able to operate autocad and PLC programming.
- Fluent in English.
- Good leadership skill.
Bagi Anda yang berminat, silahkan mendaftarkan diri kalian di link berikut :